In-Service Video Director: Part-Time
We are hiring a video director for fc3. The duties would include set-up and tear down of our cameras; maintenance of camera equipment; video announcement filming and editing; and volunteer coordination with A/V Director. If interested in applying, please email email@example.com for information.
Live-Stream Sound Assistant: Volunteer
Our internet campus is growing very quickly at fc3. Every week, our viewers increase. As we strive to minister to those traveling, ill, and out of state, we want to offer the best experience possible. If you would like to volunteer for this position, please contact Pastor Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Artist: Volunteer
If you are unsure of how you can serve at fc3, this is the perfect place for you. We need people who would like to be a part of our technical team on Sunday mornings. You could volunteer to run a camera, mix in-ear stage audio, run our presentation software, or any number of things. Our current group performing this function are excellent at this part of worship, but we are wanting to expand the team. Speak to Joe McGee or Pastor Jay if you would like to help in this area.
Technical Artist-Lighting: Volunteer
We have invested in an advanced lighting system that needs a person with strong attention to detail to take this as their ministry. Lighting should reflect the mood of the song that is being led or the topic being preached. The basics of lighting will be taught, but a technically minded person with strong attention to detail will thrive in this area. Contact Pastor Jay at email@example.com for more information.
Are you looking for a place to sharpen your ministry skills? We are always interested in bringing catalysts onto our team who are ready to learn. We bring interns in on a 2-3 month contract and a stipend. Our internships are heavy on hands-on experience and in the theory of ministry through book studies. If you are interested in applying for an internship at fc3, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Children’s Pastor: Full Time
Fossil Creek Community Church (fc3) is hiring our next Staff Pastor with a specialization in Children’s Ministries. our current Children’s Pastor has been with fc3 for six years and has made tremendous headway in accelerating our programs and level of ministry within our community. We are an historic congregation led by a young, energetic, and fast-moving staff. This is the right setting to put your education into practice with a team that works hard together.
The perfect candidate for this job would:
-Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
-Be a team player who works hard not to “silo” their area of ministry.
-Be pursuing ministerial credentials with the Assemblies of God.
- Works with Lead Pastor as Children’s / Associate Pastor aligning ministry with the vision/direction of fc3 by (Envisioning, Executing, & Evaluating)
- Leads the Children’s Ministry Team in creating, developing, implementing and maintaining an ongoing ministry for children 4 yrs – 6 th grade that involves worship, discipleship, community and mission.
- Maintain consistent and regular communication with parents of children about all aspects of children’s ministry.
- Works with an appointed fc3 board member in budgeting and developing the Children’s Ministry.
- Makes contributions to the vision and creation in collaboration with the Lead Pastor and Leadership Team.
- Recruit, equip and support lay leaders for all aspects of children’s ministry.
- Provide leadership in the development and management of the children’s ministry budgets.
- Create and maintain a children’s ministry calendar of all events and activities.
- Work alongside the Youth Pastor and Apple of His Eye Director to facilitate and support chapel and missions trips.
- Oversee the scheduling and maintaining of Sunday morning extended care.
- Provide pastoral care to all fc3 parishioners, especially children and their families.
- Conducts hospital visitation when appropriate or assigned by Lead Pastor.
- Other duties assigned by the Lead Pastor.
- Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
- Give consistently to fc3 with volunteer hours, finances, and talent.
- Be loyal to the vision and staff of fc3 and always protect the unity of the church.
- Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to fc3.